Been there done that time to finally do this once and for all

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Been there done that time to finally do this once and for all

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hey there everybody…I’m new here…but not new to the whole “paycheck to paycheck” way of living…and frankly I’m about sick of it! Gaah So I’m getting an early start on the New Year’s Resolution I ALWAYS make (and I know you do too…don’t lie :018:) I’m going to start saving more and spending less!!! The kids are gone, it’s just me and my boyfriend now, I don’t have any excuse to NOT get my !@#$ together multistars smilie

Hello and Welcome, Twinsmom! Good luck on your New Year’s Resolution. You will find a lot of useful information on this site.

If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks; Virginia

Hi twinsmom ~ This is a good place to start your New Year’s Resolution! Glad you found the site and decided to join!

Hello and welcome twinsmom!
      I’m with you on starting resolutions a bit early this time around.

Welcome to the site. Lots of great ideas to help you save some extra money and start that resolution early. Enjoy

Have to agree with ya twinsmom, just hubby and I here and getting ready for retirement so learning some tricks of the trade to help us!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Been there done that time to finally do this once and for all