- This topic has 4 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated October 22, 2012 at 8:21 pm by .
- October 21, 2012 at 3:18 am #310917
Hey there everybody…I’m new here…but not new to the whole “paycheck to paycheck” way of living…and frankly I’m about sick of it! So I’m getting an early start on the New Year’s Resolution I ALWAYS make (and I know you do too…don’t lie :018:) I’m going to start saving more and spending less!!! The kids are gone, it’s just me and my boyfriend now, I don’t have any excuse to NOT get my !@#$ together
- October 21, 2012 at 1:48 pm #434068
Hello and Welcome, Twinsmom! Good luck on your New Year’s Resolution. You will find a lot of useful information on this site.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks; Virginia
- October 21, 2012 at 2:21 pm #434073
Hi twinsmom ~ This is a good place to start your New Year’s Resolution! Glad you found the site and decided to join!
- October 21, 2012 at 6:36 pm #434077
Hello and welcome twinsmom!
I’m with you on starting resolutions a bit early this time around.
- October 22, 2012 at 9:12 am #434089
Welcome to the site. Lots of great ideas to help you save some extra money and start that resolution early. Enjoy
- October 22, 2012 at 8:21 pm #434102
Have to agree with ya twinsmom, just hubby and I here and getting ready for retirement so learning some tricks of the trade to help us!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.