- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated March 14, 2010 at 9:23 pm by .
- November 20, 2009 at 12:00 am #278477mos
4 lbs pot roast, boneless
3 potatoes, peeled/sliced
1 onion sliced
2 tbs flour
1 tbs prepared mustard
1 tbs chili sauce
1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp vinegar
1 tsp sugar
Trim all excess fat from roast. Place potatoes and onion in bottom of crockpot. Make a smooth paste of flour, mustard, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and sugar. Spread over top of roast (cut roast in half, if necessary, to fit easily).
Place roast in crockpot on top of potatoes and onions. Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours (high 5 to 6).ya know…I haven’t made this in a while and my mouth is watering…I need a pot roast sale (or find one in the mark-down bin;->)
- March 11, 2010 at 6:07 pm #427365mommadop
Thanks for this. I will be making this for dinner tomorrow when the hubby comes back into town from work!!!!
- March 14, 2010 at 9:23 pm #427825mos
how did dh like it? this makes great leftover sandwiches on crusty kaiser rolls and a salad on the side…mm-mmm good;-)
hmmm…me thinks that i need another pot roast sale! lol!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.