- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated April 7, 2009 at 3:42 pm by .
- April 6, 2009 at 7:39 pm #272212
This is a one-pot dinner that my family enjoys. I usually serve it with beer rolls.
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 c. onions, chopped
1 c. carrots, thinly sliced
1 c. potatoes, diced
1 c. water
1 can (14 oz.) baked beans
1/2 c. barbecue sauce
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
Brown meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add vegetables and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in water. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add beans and barbecue sauce and stir to combine. Cook 5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Makes 4 servings, 1 1/4c. each.
- April 6, 2009 at 8:38 pm #419041
This one also sounds yummy, good recipe.
- April 7, 2009 at 1:23 am #419058
Yummy Can’t wait to try this one.
- April 7, 2009 at 4:22 am #419082
This looks interesting, would have to double this recipe loll. The guys can really eat here..
- April 7, 2009 at 1:22 pm #419095
Thanks everyone! It is a good one to double LOL I used it for my step-dad who is a chef and he had to have the recipe…I hope he doesnt use it for catering when he gets better…I want rights 🙂 LOL
- April 7, 2009 at 3:42 pm #419110
This one sounds good! Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.