- April 10, 2013 at 10:05 pm #317147
Has anyone seen dried beans on sale before? I must miss it if they do. And is it cheaper to just buy dried beans from a regular store or should I search for a bulk foods store?
- April 10, 2013 at 11:18 pm #438848bethaliz6894Participant
the plastic is food grade. i actually keep flour, sugar, elbow macaroni, beans, and rice. the lids are color coordinated so i know what bucket has what in it.
i also bough 50 pounds of Drake.
it is made by hostess and when they went under I was scared I would never get Drake again. So I bought a bucket and a lid for that too.
- April 13, 2013 at 4:07 pm #438951
Ok. Now, for those buckets you are talking about, I cannot seem to picture them in my mind. Do you have a picture of one so I know what to look for?
And did you get it from Sam’s?
- April 13, 2013 at 4:57 pm #438952bethaliz6894Participant
if you go up in my previous post and click ‘these buckets’ and ‘these lids’ it takes you to the exact buckets and the web site I bought them from. they look dorky in a house. so I store mine in the garage.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.