- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated October 23, 2008 at 5:00 pm by .
- October 23, 2008 at 4:36 pm #265123faxonfive
28 8mm beads (dress)
1 16mm bead (head)
42 3X6mm beads (halo and wings)
1.5 Yards 24 gauge wire
Find the center point of the wire. Bend wire into L shape at center.Slide 7 (8mm) beads to the bend in the wire.
Slide 6 beads onto one end of the wire keeping them near the end. Thread other end of the wire back through the 6 beads and pull tight. Flatten out the rows as needed. (See Diagram 1) Flatten out rows as needed.
Slide 5 beads onto one end of the wire, push the other end through all 5 beads, and pull tight.The kids and I make these every year!!
- October 23, 2008 at 4:43 pm #401353tsgal
faxonfive would you be able to show a picture of this, I would understand better if I had a picture to look at.
- October 23, 2008 at 5:00 pm #401360faxonfive
Sorry I actually dont have a picture, this was written down from an old teacher of my kids, I have scanned the picture and placed it in my pictures if you want to take a look… 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.