- January 8, 2009 at 10:29 pm #269060
old bay seasoning adds the flavor of the chesapeake bay to classic barbecued chicken.
makes 8 servings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup cider vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons old bay® seasoning
1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
1 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
3 1/2 pounds bone-in chicken parts
old bay® seasoning
1. For the Barbecue Sauce, mix all ingredients in small saucepan. Simmer on low heat 10 minutes.
Remove from heat. Reserve 1/2 cup barbecue sauce for serving.
2. Brush chicken pieces lightly with oil. Sprinkle generously with old bay.
3. Grill chicken over medium heat with lid closed about 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally. Brush with barbecue sauce during last 10 minutes of grilling.
Serve chicken with reserved barbecue sauce.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.