Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Cooking for Two Basic Roasted Potatoes

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Basic Roasted Potatoes
      1-1 1/2 pounds red skinned potatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed and cut in 1 to 1 1/2-inch pieces1 tbs cup olive oil
      1/4 tsp kosher salt
      1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
      1 cloves garlic, finely minced, optional
      1/2 tbs minced fresh parsley leaves
      Heat the oven to 400° F.
      In a large bowl, toss the potato chunks with the olive oil, kosher salt, black pepper, garlic, and parsley.
      Spread the potatoes out in a single layer in a large, shallow rimmed baking pan, such as a large jelly roll pan or half sheet pan.
      Roast the potatoes for about 50 to 60 minutes, or until nicely browned, turning every 20 minutes to brown evenly.
      Serves 2
      money1 smilie

Participant

Just wanted to thank you for this thread! There is just my husband and I and I have several single friends, we are always looking for good recipes that fit our life.

Participant

I’m a single and I love potatoes! lol! therefore, i’m always trying to come up with potato recipes to fit any meal and not be leftover with a dish that i have to eat four days in a rowgiggle smiley

i know how trying it can be to prepare meals or sides for just a couple or a single. let us know how you and your sweetie like the recipe! play with it and add your favorite seasonings to make it your own;-d

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Cooking for Two Basic Roasted Potatoes