- March 26, 2010 at 12:15 am #280922
Barbecued Pot Roast
2 lb pot roast
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup tomato paste
1 onion, chopped
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Sprinkle salt over the roast and place in crockpot. Spread tomato paste over meat. Imbed peppercorns into paste.
Top with onions and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours. Serve meat with accumulated gravy.
this is soooo good with mashed taters and your favorite veggie!
- July 7, 2014 at 7:03 pm #455686
Do you need to add any liquid?
- July 7, 2014 at 11:26 pm #455699
Nope! It is good as is;-D
- September 9, 2014 at 7:57 pm #458439
This sounds wonderful! I am always on the lookout for great crockpot recipes as the family is lost when I am not here to make dinner.
- September 10, 2014 at 6:03 pm #458457
LOL! I understand! I don’t think anyone could mess this recipe up.
That is, unless they forget to turn it on
- January 4, 2015 at 2:07 am #460129
I’ve been trying to find a different recipe for pot roast. There’s only so many times you can cook it the same way. Will be adding this to my list to try!
- January 4, 2015 at 11:39 pm #460184
It’s a nice change of pace. Let us know how your family likes it;-D
- January 5, 2015 at 5:59 pm #460214
This looks so simple even I couldn’t fail at it! Although, I’ll let you know lol 😀
- January 5, 2015 at 11:18 pm #460233
Looking forward to you ‘not’ messing up! LOL!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.