- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated July 1, 2014 at 10:55 pm by .
- November 21, 2013 at 5:13 pm #325090
1 medium ripe banana, sliced
1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
1/2 cup fresh strawberries
3/4 cup milk
1 tbs honey or agave nectar
6 ice cubes or 1 cup crushed ice
Whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and maraschino cherry for garnish
Blend the pineapple and strawberry in a blender until mashed.
Add the other ingredients and blend on high until smooth.
Pour into two frozen parfait, coupe, or glass of your choice.
Top with a dollop of whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and a maraschino cherry.
- February 14, 2014 at 3:33 pm #450931
Am headed to the kitchen to try this one!
- February 14, 2014 at 8:19 pm #450950
Hope you enjoyed it!
- June 30, 2014 at 1:21 pm #455238
sounds yummy I think we will fix that this week!
- June 30, 2014 at 11:49 pm #455319
It’s great for breakfast, a snack after a lite breakfast or lunch, or as a lunch! You decide where it works best to suit your dietary needs;-D
- July 1, 2014 at 12:36 pm #455342
Sounds yummy, if I add vanilla protein powder I can call this s delicious breakfast.
- July 1, 2014 at 10:55 pm #455396
Astartin76, that’s a great idea about protein powder! Let us know how you increased the liquid to accommodate the powder;-D Inquiring minds want to know
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.