- February 18, 2012 at 6:46 pm #303600
Banana Buttermilk Muffins
1 cup AP flour
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup mashed bananas-about 3
2 tbsp melted butter or canola oil
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chopped pecans *Optional*
*Can add fresh or frozen fruit*DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Spray regular sized muffin cups with cooking spray.
3. Mix together the dry ingredients.
4. In separate bowl, whisk the wet ingredients and bananas together.
5. Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir just until blended.
6. Spoon batter into muffin cups about 3/4 full.
7. If using, sprinkle nuts on top of batter.
8. Bake until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in center comes
out clean. About 15-20 minutes.
**These muffins freeze well.
**If using fresh/frozen fruit, add to mixed batter. Gently fold fruit in, then ladle into muffin cups.
- February 19, 2012 at 11:25 pm #431486happy0349Participant
Thank you for sharing.
- July 17, 2012 at 6:26 am #432262DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
I am so inspired with all the recipes found in this forum and as when I was browsing I saw this recipe that would fit to my children on their snack at school or even at home. This is a perfect snack for them and keep us informing with your new and unique recipes for everyone.
- July 18, 2012 at 6:50 pm #432264
Thank you for sharing. I will make these for my friends and family for sure.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.