- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated April 20, 2009 at 12:27 pm by .
- April 20, 2009 at 4:40 am #272613
here is my potato salad… like any recipe, you can very it to taste and appearance…
3lbs red potatos, baked and cubed
1 16oz container sour cream, none of that low fat crap
1/2 cup mayo or miracle whip
1 Tbls garlic powder
1/4 cup onion, minced finely
2 oz bacon bits, yes the real ones
1 tsp Tony C’s or Zatarains Cajun Spice
1/4 cup freshly chopped chives
1/4 cup celery
1 Tbls dill pickle relish
paprika for color
fresh cracked pepper
bake and cube your potatoes.
mix wet ingredients with the spices in a separate bowl.
combine potatoes,celery,onions,wet ingredients
stir in bacon
sprinkle top with a little more bacon,chives and cheddar cheese
Good when warm, Better when you eat 3 hours later, Great refridgerated overnight
- April 20, 2009 at 11:26 am #419821
This sounds awesome. Thanks for the recipe.
- April 20, 2009 at 12:27 pm #419828
sounds great can’t wait to make it. Should go really well with something off the grill
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.