- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated June 11, 2012 at 4:30 pm by .
- June 11, 2012 at 4:30 pm #306685
1 container (6 oz) Greek Fat Free plain yogurt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons fresh herbs (basil, dill, oregano, parsley, and/or thyme)
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon fresh herbs (basil, dill, oregano, parsley, and/or thyme)
1/4 teaspoon s and p or to taste
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour or Bisquick
2 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 lb sugar snap peas, broccolini, asparagus, green beans, and/or zucchini
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. In small bowl, mix dip ingredients. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Heat oven to 400°F. Line large cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper; spray with cooking spray; set aside.
3. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, 1
tablespoon fresh herbs and the s and p. Line up 3
Place flour or Bisquick in first dish. Place eggs in second
dish. Place bread crumb mixture in third dish.
Dredge and roll
vegetables around into flour to coat, dip into eggs, then dredge in bread
crumb mixture. Place coated vegetables on cookie sheet.
Sprinkle any remaining crumb mixture over vegetables. Drizzle
with melted butter.
4. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and
coating is light golden brown. Serve with dip.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.