- August 31, 2009 at 5:31 pm #275770
Makes 8 servings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix
2 tablespoons flour
1/4 cup cornmeal
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
Spray with no stick cooking spray. Mix Seasoning Mix, flour and cornmeal in shallow dish or plastic bag.
2. Moisten chicken with water. Coat each chicken finger with seasoning mixture.
Place chicken fingers, 1-inch apart, on prepared baking sheet. Spray chicken with cooking spray.
3. Bake 15 minutes on until chicken is cooked through.
Test Kitchen Tip: Two batches may be necessary, depending on the size of your baking sheet.
A Taste for Health Tip: To further reduce sodium, use McCormick® 30% Less Sodium Taco Seasoning. This reduces sodium by 1/3, saving 105mg per serving.
Fat: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Cholesterol: 72 mg
Sodium: 360 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 27 g
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.