Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes General Recipes Baked Potato Casserole

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

6 potatoes, baked, cubed and divided (salt & pepper to taste)
      1 lb. cooked bacon, crumbled and divided
      3 c. sour cream, divided
      8 oz.

shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
      8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
      2 green onions, chopped

In a greased 13×9 inch baking pan place half of the potatoes. Top with half of the bacon, sour cream and cheeses. Then repeat layers.

Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Garnish with chopped onions before serving.

This sounds yummy. Sometimes I have a couple baked potatoes left over and could half this recipe.

Thanks for the recipe, sounds good and very timely for me. Just picked up a 15lb bag of russet potatoes marked down to 1.99, they looked good but I know I need to use them up fast. Somewhere in my recipe files I have a recipe for potato soup that freezes well. time to sort through it.

In the meantime —-baked potato casserole one night this week. It sounds yummy.

jaime,
      This is one of my favorites. Only thing is you use bacon –that sounds super good..Thanks for the tip.

Thanks everyone! Hope you enjoy it.

Participant

I posted a baked potato soup in the vegetarian leftover layering. go to the forum and do a search for baked potato soup;-)

Thanks mos, I found it and it sounds really good.

This recipe sounds delish!!! Thanks!!

This sounds so good. Big mistake – going thru recipes when you’re hungry!!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes General Recipes Baked Potato Casserole