- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated July 28, 2013 at 11:22 pm by .
- January 14, 2006 at 2:53 pm #235495mos
Baked Chicken Thighs
Make your favorite recipe without sauce and bake at least three extra thighs for use later in the week (just in case it tastes so good your family is grabbing seconds 😀 )
Curried Chicken Salad
Shred chicken left over from above. Mix with 1 1/2 cups nectarine chunks, 1/2 cup each sliced scallions and raisins, 6 oz plain lowfat yogurt, 1 tbsp honey and 1 tsp curry powder. Top with toasted walnuts.
- July 17, 2011 at 11:15 am #430077Candace
I’m adding this one to the menu this week, the Curried chicken salad recipe sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing
- May 8, 2012 at 10:13 pm #431894mosThis is actually a recipe that I ‘corrupted’ from my friend from India. The scallions and walnuts were my idea — and she approved! LOL!
- June 26, 2013 at 4:44 am #440194MabelMartha
Made this with peaches (they were on sale and looked and smelled terrific, the nectarines didn’t meet either criterium). Delicious. I think even canned peaches would work when fresh fruits aren’t available.
And the yogurt gives it a subtle tangy taste. Wow!
- July 28, 2013 at 11:22 pm #440689mosSo glad that you liked it and made a ‘twist’ to make it yourown!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.