- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated November 3, 2008 at 12:58 am by .
- November 1, 2008 at 11:52 am #265603
Prepare with your favorite seasonings and reserve 2 cups cubed or shredded for the next recipe.
Chicken and Cherry Tomato Stir-Fry
Cook 2 cups small cherry tomatoes and 2 tbs chopped green onions in 2 tbs olive oil over medium heat 2 minutes or until some of the tomatoes begin to split open. Add 2 cups chicken and continue cooking, while stirring, until chicken is heated through — about 4 minutes. Drizzle with 2 to 3 tsp balosamic vinegar. sprinkle with tarragon, salt and pepper.
- November 1, 2008 at 2:30 pm #402234
Chicken and Cherries?? never thought of that!!
- November 1, 2008 at 2:57 pm #402241
Chicken & Cherry Tomatoes – classic Italian! Very nice!
- November 2, 2008 at 5:30 am #402290
I’ll have to check the garden for cherry tomatos sounds good.
- November 2, 2008 at 11:36 am #402328
well, if you use ‘cherries,’ let me know how it turns out! LOL!
- November 3, 2008 at 12:58 am #402404
Poor Lynn just needs rest. But she might have a good idea too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.