- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated June 13, 2014 at 3:16 pm by .
- June 13, 2014 at 10:53 am #342861
I came across this amazing recipe this morning and had to share it with my friends here at Budget101!
It’s basically a Bacon -Infused Potato. You take a potato, scrub it clean (they peeled theirs) slice them without going all the way through, like a hasslebeck potato, and then slide pieces of bacon in between each slice.
bake them at 400F for 35 minutes or so. The photo is from Cafe Chocolada here:
Cafe Chocolada: Bacon Potato and you can see one that’s fully cooked there as well!
- June 13, 2014 at 1:58 pm #454134
Wow that looks tasty, will have to try it. The other day we took bake potatoes and wrap them in bacon, put some seasoning on the outside and then put a little wine in the foil, yummy. Then we put them on the grill.
- June 13, 2014 at 3:15 pm #454137
This looks good. Might add some sour cream and cheese.
- June 13, 2014 at 3:16 pm #454138
This looks good. I might have sour cream and cheese.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.