back lotion applicator

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #256756

      There are two kinds. One is a tool sort of like a back scrubber (the brush kind) but with pads. The other is a cloth or clothlike strap with handles to rub the lotion on like you were drying your back with a towel. I just put some lotion on my back scrubber (brush type) and use that, rinsing it when I’m done. I figure its good at spreading soap around, why not lotion? And one less special tool to buy.


      Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] “] Try it now.[/url]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.