- This topic has 10 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated July 22, 2007 at 3:56 pm by .
- July 22, 2007 at 3:56 pm #241574
* Get a baby food grinder. That way, when the baby when old enough he
can eat the food she eats, and she doesn’t have to buy as much baby food
jars. See link for a good one.
* Plus, she can get baby food from a few different distributors, then
call the 1-800 #’s on the jars & ask for coupons from the companies to
* Another tip…
even though it is not recommended, I signed up for as
many different baby clubs as I could with all the different formula
companies. My son drank all sorts of formula. There was only 1 he
couldn’t tolerate (SMA).
It didn’t hurt him at all. He is now 11.
* Something that may help is one of the highchairs that latch onto the
table – if she goes to a friend’s house – for ease in feeding. Just
you have to clear a big area in front of the kid, since they grab
everything they can reach.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.