- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated August 14, 2009 at 2:45 pm by .
- August 14, 2009 at 2:45 pm #275142
This is actually a Paula Dean recipe! 🙂
Serving Size: 3/4 cups
Points: 2 ww points (per serving)
• 4 cups baby red potatoes, cut in small pieces
• 1/2 cup green bell pepper, finely diced
• 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
• 3 scallions, diced
• 1 tsp dijon mustard
• 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
• 1 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
• salt and fresh pepper
Boil potatoes in salted water until soft, approx 10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
While the potatoes are boiling, combine red onion, green pepper, mustard, olive oil, vinegar and mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and let the flavors marinade while the potatoes cook. Once the potatoes are done and cool, mix into the bowl and add scallions and additional salt and pepper to taste.
Serve room temperature or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.