- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated November 30, 2015 at 5:20 am by .
- November 30, 2015 at 5:20 am #367038Jane
If you need/use eye drops (like if you stare at a PC screen for hours), Wags has a Buy 1 get 1 at 50% of sale, plus the Refresh Website has decent savings coupons.Products available are:
Refresh Celluvisc, Lubricant Eye Gel, Single Use Containers (30 ea) $12.99‛Refresh Optive Lubricant Eye Drops 2 Pack (0.5 fl oz)30023324030 $19.99‛
Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops Single Use Containers (30 ea)$15.99‛‛
Refresh Optive Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops Single Use ( 0.01 oz. x 60 pack) $25.99‛Refresh Plus Lubricant Eye Drops – Value Size (70 ea)$24.99‛
Refresh Liquigel, Lubricant Eye Gel (0.5 fl oz)$10.49‛
Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops (0.5 fl oz)$10.49Refresh Optive Lubricant Eye Drops (30 ea)$13.49
Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops (0.33 fl oz)$14.99‛‛
Q/s are in PDF, print as many as you need/want.1) SAVE $3.00 OFF ANY ONE (1) REFRESH OPTIVE ADVANCED PRODUCT (any size)
2) SAVE $1 .00 OFF ANY ONE (1) REFRESH PRODUCT (any size)
3) SAVE $3.00 OFF ANY TWO (2) REFRESH PRODUCTS (any size)Numbers after products correspond with Q’s to use for product. $3 q’s obviously are the best deal.
Printable Coupons are generally available for 5 days or less.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.