B101 eBook "The 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month"

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies B101 eBook "The 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month"

Viewing 50 reply threads
  • Author
      Liss

image not availableThe average family of 4 in the United States spends more than $700 a month on groceries alone.

In the “2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month” the author outlines how and where to cut grocery expenses to get spending under control while opening the consumers eyes to little known dirty manipulation tactics employed by retailers to seduce unsuspecting customers into spending sprees.

For many people struggling to maintain a budget, the cost of groceries is the only major expense in their control that can be drastically reduced without feeling a negative impact on their lifestyle. Liss explains in detail how to make simple changes that will not only pinch pennies, but help pinch Benji’s too!

There are currently 3 ways to Get our Latest e-Book:

1. Via Kindle:

the ebook is available for $3.49 on Amazon Kindle downloads are instant and if you don’t have a kindle device, you can view it with kindles pc reader!

2. Via Paypal:

The 57 pg eBook eBook is available for $3.49 (via paypal) Please note that it takes up to 24 hours for your purchase to be processed. All passwords are unique and created (by hand, not by computer!) once a receipt is received.

3. win it! – visit our Daily Scratch & Win game for a chance to win a free download of the ebook!

4. free for the first 150 Bloggers & Website Owners:

This limit has been reached! As of 12/21 this offer has expired.

View our Thanks Page to those Successful bloggers!

Copy & paste the supplied Code from within the box below, (Hit the select all button, press ctrl+c and then cntrl+p to paste the code within your own site:

Code:

Visit Budget101.com

(FAQ)
      What is a New Thread?
      A thread is created when you add a New topic.

What is a Post?
      A post is created when you Reply to an existing thread.

CoolCat

Cool! I loved the original ebook! I can’t wait to read the updated version Liss!!

I guess I’d better get started posting again haha

JVallaincrt

Great News! I was wondering when you were going to update the eBook.

nonie

here is my link

Tattered and Faded

pjcamp1106

i would love to read it too…just feeling like i am missing something……and i still spend less than 700 on 6 of us…..4 teens….

mommyebert
      sonoradora

I remember reading the original ebook years ago, and even now I use the $200 as a goal.funny, just a couple days ago, we raised our grocery budget to accommodate for gluten intolerance and sensory issues in our family.

Jane

@mommyebert 205882 wrote:

https://www.budget101.com/community/forum/free-stuff-coupons-galore-hot-deals/freebies/142791-2012-guide-groceries-under-250-month.html
      could use some money saving tips!

whoops- it appears you’ve quoted the original post here. to get a free copy of the ebook you need to follow the directions in the original post (above)- copy and paste the code given above into your own blog or website and then go to the link listed to share the url where you’ve placed the code.

MissOsMommy

I am always looking for ways to save on groceries!

MissOsMommy

Always looking for ways to save on groceries!

Armymomof2

I so could use a copy of this book…its hard on an e4 pay and the fact that military pay and such is frozen not good!

fosterfamily5

Soo excited to read the updated version!! Hmm… Wait for kindle, post something on my blog, ha ha i only have 10 followers, buy it (because I am impatient) or start posting here again…..

Decisions decisions….

Congrats on the new ebook!!

daNeesey

I see my comment, but I’ve not received my copy yet — I’m really looking forward to seeing it!! 🙂

Robertsmama

Hi — I wanted to purchase this and clicked on the paypal link and paid – will the ebook then go to the address on file with paypal?

Thanks!

Liss

@Robertsmama 206717 wrote:

Hi — I wanted to purchase this and clicked on the paypal link and paid – will the ebook then go to the address on file with paypal?

When you paid for the ebook it automatically took you to the download page with the information needed to obtain your book. In the event that you happened to close out of this page, you will also receive a copy of the information via email. This email address is the one that is listed as the default on your paypal account. 🙂

BellyJean

1heartjar smilie Thanks Liss we LOVED the updated eBook!! I follow both of your sites but I had no idea how easy it was for stores to manipulate us into buying stuff. Gaah
      I love the recipe book style you included too.

I’m making cookbooks for my sister and my mother in law.

Thank you for all that you do, we’ve saved thousands of dollars because of you!

Liss

The average family of 4 in the United States spends more than $700 a month on groceries alone.

In the “2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month” the author outlines how and where to cut grocery expenses to get spending under control while opening the consumers eyes to little known dirty manipulation tactics employed by retailers to seduce unsuspecting customers into spending sprees.

For many people struggling to maintain a budget, the cost of groceries is the only major expense in their control that can be drastically reduced without feeling a negative impact on their lifestyle. Liss explains in detail how to make simple changes that will not only pinch pennies, but help pinch Benji’s too!

1.Free for Active MembersMembers that have made at least 20 New threads & 10 New Posts in the past 30 days will automatically receive free access to the ebook.

2. Free for the First 250 Bloggers & Website Owners:
      If you have a Blog, such as yoursite.blogger.com or a Website of your own and you provide a link for your guests and members, we will provide you with a free copy of our eBook, just to say “Thanks” for spreading the word!

Copy & paste the supplied Code from within the box below, (Hit the select all button, press ctrl+c and then cntrl+p to paste the code within your own site::

Code:

Visit Budget101.com

Once you have implemented the code on your site & it is live, visit this page & comment,Please provide the direct link to your site(s) page that is displaying the eBook, (Copy & Paste) for best results. Be sure to include your email address in the comment (don’t worry, we’ll remove it before it’s actually published!)

Once your link has been confirmed, we’ll email you a download link to get your eBook for Free! just a note Link Verifications may take up to 48 hours.

3. Via Paypal:

The 57 pg eBook is available for $3.49 (via paypal)

just a note Kindle Version coming in January 2012!

(FAQ)
      What is a New Thread?
      A thread is created when you add a New topic.

What is a Post?
      A post is created when you Reply to an existing thread.

CoolCat

i wanted to let you know that i enjoyed the ebook but what i really love is the recipe book you added to it. i would love to see the rest of the recipes in the site formatted like this too.

any chances?

lanier445

I keep checking my email to see if I have a copy of this book, and so far I haven’t seen any message about it. When will the ebooks be sent out to the first 150 people?

FreebieQueen

@lanier445 209367 wrote:

I keep checking my email to see if I have a copy of this book, and so far I haven’t seen any message about it. When will the ebooks be sent out to the first 150 people?

All ebook download info was sent out to each approved site within 24 hours, and if the site wasn’t approved for some reason a notice was sent.

Have you checked your spam folder?

What is your website blog url where you posted the eBook on your site?

MrsPaws

I must be doing something wrong, just not sure what…I dont know I’m definitely not one who’s very computer savvy.
      I’m pretty sure I have over the required number of threads started and posts, and my profile box thing shows I’ve had two downloads…I have one, but the other-which should’ve been your new”2012 family guide”, isn’t anywhere to be found. I’ve checked my personal email inbox and spam folder, and inbox here…nothing that I could find.
      I can’t wait to read your new e-book, multistars smilie but I have to say, I’ve enjoyed, not only the information I’ve found in this site, but the forum also. 🙂

Any assistance would be very appreciated.

Armymomof2

I would love to get this but right now we don’t have the $$$ deployment cost us 600$+ just for hubby to have to return home because of little miss

MrsPaws

@MrsPaws 209865 wrote:

I must be doing something wrong, just not sure what…I dont know I’m definitely not one who’s very computer savvy.
      I’m pretty sure I have over the required number of threads started and posts, and my profile box thing shows I’ve had two downloads…I have one, but the other-which should’ve been your new”2012 family guide”, isn’t anywhere to be found. I’ve checked my personal email inbox and spam folder, and inbox here…nothing that I could find.
      I can’t wait to read your new e-book, multistars smilie but I have to say, I’ve enjoyed, not only the information I’ve found in this site, but the forum also. 🙂

Any assistance would be very appreciated.

yay!! got it. i love it!

thanks so much for the easy directions and the fantastic updated book. love the recipe cards! showered with love

MrsGlass

just came across this website today.
      wish I had found it a LONG time ago!!!
      there are 7 in our family, so ANYTHING helps!!!

looking forward to getting active here
      and getting a copy of this ebook!!!!

pennybmomof3

new to the boards, can’t wait to try this book. Looking to start the new year off right!

Liss

Hey folks- if you had a chance to checkout the book, we’d love for your to share your thoughts on it here on Amazon!:

https://www.amazon.com/review/create-review/ref=dp_db_cm_cr_acr_wr_link?ie=UTF8&nodeID=&asin=B00703HTGS

thank you!

ladytundra

I have such limited computer time these days i guess i wont be getting this . Can only log in every few months with limited internet where i live . Oh well.

Candace

@ladytundra 214068 wrote:

I have such limited computer time these days i guess i wont be getting this . Can only log in every few months with limited internet where i live . Oh well.

I’m not sure I understand? Is it too hard for you to download it because you’re not online much? You don’t have to spend time on the site to get the book, The book is on kindle too if you didn’t see that, and if you don’t have kindle you can download the free kindle reader for the pc too.

I think the Free Copy for Active members is just a way to thank those people for contributing and when they’re on the site with ads displaying, it helps pay for the expense of running such a massive site.

m.simmons

I have the originial book but am glad to see an updated version.

hickamgirl

Hi, I did 20 new threads and 10 comments, how do I download the book?
      thanks

FreebieQueen

@hickamgirl 217765 wrote:

Hi, I did 20 new threads and 10 comments, how do I download the book?
      thanks

You click on the link from the post above (under #2) where is says, Free access to the EBook.

JVallaincrt

I recently purchased a copy of this for my kindle and I must say that I really enjoy it. It’s a completely different style from your original ebook (which I also enjoyed!). Thank you for the section on finding deals on meats I found it to be very helpful.

Armymomof2

I kept trying to this before my daughter went into the hospital and it wouldn’t let me get it said I didn’t have permission. 🙁

FreebieQueen

@Armymomof2 226571 wrote:

I kept trying to this before my daughter went into the hospital and it wouldn’t let me get it said I didn’t have permission. 🙁

You need 20 New threads & 10 New Posts within the past 30 days- it’s rolling. If it denied you, you didn’t have enough posts or threads. It recalculates/counts twice per day.

yhwhsesther

cool now i know how to do the posts and this book looks awesome. Ty for the opportunity to get this book 🙂

malikinam

i like this forum very much and i am very thankful to you about the publish of this great news, thanks again.
      i will leave reply as soon about that..

britsmom

I got this e-book and love it,thanks for all the great tips.

preeti22

Cant wait more to read this book.Looking to save more on groceries.Thank you very much liss.

captainshopping

ye,”Could use some money saving tips! “

Need2budget

I just have to say…I love this book! I just started reading it and already I can’t wait to get started. Some ideas are already familiar to me but I really love the idea of making your own convenience foods. I haven’t gotten too far into it but the thought of making my own cake and cookie mixes, seasoning mixes and other pantry items sounds great! I could save so much money doing this. Thanks for such a great book!

butterfly mimi

thank you for making it possible to get these ebooks, with grocery prices constantly going up, need all the help i can get to help with ways to cut costs. thanks again

Moondance

i am SO curious…I am new to the site so am not quite sure what siae family this is for…anyone give me a hint??

Candace

@Moondance 246112 wrote:

i am SO curious…I am new to the site so am not quite sure what siae family this is for…anyone give me a hint??

4 people- Liss writes about her own family of 2 adults and 2 teenage boys (plus their friends that are always hanging around).

You can view her weekly menu plans here:

GroceryBudget101.com- – $50 Weekly Menus

Rntennis

Just got thru reading the Family Budget Guide to groceries under $250 a month. Lots of great suggestions and not a bunch of coupon cliping ideas! Strong work!

farmkat

ok. I think I’m missing something here…
      I’ve recently started over 20 threads on the forum – posted some recipes in the dirt cheap category. I’m assuming that qualifies me to get this e-book free… but when I click on the download, it asks me for my paypal payment. How do I get it free?
      Thanks

Shellc1971

@farmkat 252326 wrote:

ok. I think I’m missing something here…
      I’ve recently started over 20 threads on the forum – posted some recipes in the dirt cheap category. I’m assuming that qualifies me to get this e-book free… but when I click on the download, it asks me for my paypal payment. How do I get it free?
      Thanks

I am an active member as well and get the same issue. I also tried the “game” and it says all prizes have been won. I’m lost.

FreebieQueen

@Shellc1971 280528 wrote:

I am an active member as well and get the same issue. I also tried the “game” and it says all prizes have been won. I’m lost.

That promotion to get the eBook via a certain number of threads/posts ended last fall and The first thread was updated to reflect that change at that time.

1. Via Kindle:

The eBook is available for $3.49 on Amazon Kindle Downloads are instant and if you don’t have a kindle device, you can view it with Kindles PC Reader!

2. Via Paypal:

The 57 pg eBook eBook is available for $3.49 (via paypal) Please note that it takes up to 24 hours for your purchase to be processed. All passwords are unique and created (by hand, not by computer!) once a receipt is received.

3. Win It! – visit our Daily Scratch & Win game for a chance to win a Free download of the eBook!

Please Note, all prizes in the Scratch & Win Game have been updated and new prizes have been added.

rwvidun

SORRY i MISSED THE BOOK

BayLee

WOw, great news. I will have to get this. Thanks your side rocks!

j005925

Is this still available to download for free? It’s asking for money from Paypal.

jmlock5683

Always looking for ways to save $ and now that I’m a single mom, I couldn’t have come across this book at a more vital time.

Viewing 50 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies B101 eBook "The 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month"