Viewing 44 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

:xmas7: Welcome to the Budget101.com Christmas Eve Challenge!
      What do you wish Santa would bring you for Christmas? Write Santa a brief letter stating what you’d like him to bring you! (and you can’t say a food dehydrator!!):chimneysanta:

how can you enter? simply hit reply and answer the following question:

1. Reply to this thread and answer the Budget101 Challenge Question listed Above
      2. 1 Lucky Recipient will be randomly selected from all qualifying entries
      3. To Save time, make sure your address is filled out in your User Control Panel

today’s goodie giveaway : Nesco Food Dehydrator

Read More about Budget101 Challenges and how they work here!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

I’m not sure where this question is going, so I have 2 wishes.

I really wish Santa could bring my nephew home from Afghanistan! Sending him all of our love right now and we’re all wishing he was home safe with us for the holidays!

For a tangible item, I wish Santa would bring me a keurig, ours broke and I miss it!

Participant

Dear Santa, I’ve been a good girl all year and I’d love some organic veggie seeds for my garden,

Love BellyJean

Dear Santa, I’d really like to get rid of my arthritis, but since you’re santa claus and not a neurologist could you please bring me some flower bulbs so I can enjoy SPRING in the middle of winter?

I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder and this cold weather and these gloomy days are making life miserable for us all here at my house.

Thank you 2lbkos0 smilie

Faith

This Christmas, I’d like Santa to give me a house..

I wish “Santa” could bring me all my children together for Christmas. I have a son that lives nearly 2,000 miles from us and we have never touched our granddaughters face to face with the oldest being 9 years old. That’s my heart wish.

My item wish would be a dishwasher, even though it’s not feasible for our kitchen layout. I could use a good toaster-oven. Thank you and Blessed Christmas to all.

I would be thrilled if Santa would bring me health and my voice! I’ve had laryngitis for 5 days…
      Please Santa!!

Hi Santa,

Can you bring me some consistency? I keep starting and stopping projects. My life would be a lot more sane with this gift.

I’m working on it, but clearly need some help.

In the kitchen, I’d love a small food steamer.

Merry Christmas!
      Mary

Dear Santa,

I wish i could have my baby girl Caitlyn who passed away last year to share one more holiday with. We miss her so much. Thats all.

Oh my! I just discovered Budget101! Great stuff!
      Dear Santa…I’m new to this staying at home stuff.

Always worked outside of the home. I am loving it! Anything garden related, even though I only have a small container garden, would be appreciated.

Merry Christmas!!

I would love it Santa would bring me a new vehicle.

I would like a modest 3/2 home. We lost our 1st and only home that we lived in for 20 years to foreclosure because of Bank of America and I would like an apology and a home.
      It WILL happen! 2014 WILL be our year!

Dear Santa, Please bring me new Microwave in stainless steel. MIne will not last much longer.

I would love a new oven and a new refrigerator. My oven hinges are broken and I keep the door shut only by propping a chair in front of it. My fridge does not shut properly so I am always cleaning water out of the crisper drawer…just waiting for a little extra in the budget to get new or used ones!!

I would REALLY like a food dehydrator like this one- with a temp you can change and all the goodies!

I wish my grandmother was still here with us. I know that’s a hard wish to fulfill, so I would be happy with a sign that she is at least with us in spirit as we make Christmas cookies and treats like she would have. I love and miss you, Grandma :*(

I wish Santa would bring me a kitchen aide meat grinder or pasta maker attachment

Wish I could get an extra week off before new year to spend with family & friends.

My wish is that everyone would be content with what they have. We all know someone who could use a little help, share what you have. If it is only a smile or a prayer for someone hurting. We all have something to share.

I wish Santa would bring me a Kitchen Aid mixer.

Dear Santa,

I’d really like to have a food dehydrator for Christmas so I can dehydrate my own fruits and veggies without all that extra added sugar.

Santa is welcome to bring me some transition clothing for an over fifty woman who has gained weight and recently dropped twelve pounds which isn’t easy anymore. And A stocking stuffed with “Will Power” To get back to the pre-gain weight…

] @Budget101 388040 wrote:

What do you wish Santa would bring you for Christmas? Write Santa a brief letter stating what you’d like him to bring you! (and you can’t say a food dehydrator!!):chimneysanta:

How can you enter? Simply hit reply and answer the following question:

1. Reply to this thread and answer the Budget101 Challenge Question listed Above
      3. To Save time, make sure your address is filled out in your User Control Panel

Today’s Goodie Giveaway : Nesco Food Dehydrator

Attachments:

Dear Santa,

I’ve been good (well, really…..how “bad” can an OLD lady really be?)……

I have 2 wishes.

My “heart wish” would be that you could bring my health back so I could get out and garden more and walk around and not have to sit down every 10 ft.

My “Item wish” would be for a mountain (small mountain anyway) of potting soil/compost mix.

Dear Santa these last few months have been rough. The only thing I need is a job to support my family. Anything will do.

Dear Santa,

I have been as good as I can. Please bring health and financial security to my family. I really need no other gift.

I wish Santa would give me a new food processor. The one I have is a simple one with no attachments and I would like something a little more useful in cooking.

Participant

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year. I haven’t faught with my sister at all. I have made sure my room was picked up and all my toys were stowed in the toy box. I would really love to have a new winter coat and a pair of gloves for Christmas. Mine was 10 years old and the zipper broke. With it being so cold here, a fall jacket just doesn’t cut it. the one I want is this one…The North Face Women’s Osito Fleece Jacket in black…XL… Santa, if you cant get me a new coat, can you please bring me a pasta dryer? Fante’s Grandma Nadia’s Pasta Drying Rack. And since I have been a very good girl, I am going to push my luck and ask for one more gift…a grinder for my kitchenAid stand mixer. I think that would be very fun to play with.

I promise to continue to eat all of my vegetables and to play fair at work. I will share my pens and pencils to my cubicle neighbor, if you please just bring me a winter coat.

I cant wait to see you tonight Santa. have a safe trip to my house.

Bethaliz6894

I wish Santa would bring me my grandchildren, we live in different states.

My wish is for santa to fill everybodys wish for this year.

@Budget101 388040 wrote:

Today’s Goodie Giveaway : Nesco Food Dehydrator

Dear Santa,

I really would like you to bring me an IPad for Christmas! That would be sooo awesome!

from very good Mindyme 🙂

Attachments:

I would love Santa to bring me a one cup coffee maker. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

This Christmas, I’d like Santa to give me a peace of mind and heart…..

Dear Santa,
      I would like a new microwave oven. Ours died about 6 months ago and they sure are handy. Not necessary….but definitely handy!.

Sheena (sheena_hodge@yahoo.com)

Attachments:
      Participant

Dear Santa,
      I really try all year to be a good person and I truly believe that it is within your power to grant wishes. I belong to a website whose goal is to save money and provide for families. The website owner challenges us to do the best that we can for our families and guides us to save money, provide for our families, and still have fungiggle smiley

After reading some of the letters to you from other members, I’ve revised my request from you. If you can grant all of the wishes that I’ve read, then you have given me my the best Christmas present anyone could ask for;-D
      Thanks, Santa for all that you do and I hope you have a safe trip tonight.
      Best Regards,
      mos

Participant

Sure would love a new decent electric skillet. Can not seem to find one around this ole town and use it every week and need one that heats decent and retains it’s non-stick finish.

I would like to have peace of mind, free from bills and good health for everyone

@Budget101 388040 wrote:

how can you enter? simply hit reply and answer the following question:

Attachments:

Dear Santa,
      I’ve been really good all year. Could you please if at all possible bring me a Nesco Food Dehydrator?
      I’ve left milk & cookies for you by the tree 🙂

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like a Kindle. I’ve been a very good girl this year.

Love,
      Theresa

Dear Santa, I would like a new car with a working heater, so my daughter won’t get sick again from driving in below 20 degree weather.

In response to the question about what I would like Santa to bring me this Christmas, if I could be granted anything, it would be full-time employment in my field (teaching, editing, writing, ministry), for I would like to make a contribution to my community in this way by using my skills, my creativity, and my talents. If that is too much to ask for, then I would like to be given (1) the means to learn how to earn some substantial income by blogging about low-fat cooking, “green cleaning,” and up-cycling (re-purposing of things) or (2) or a clarinet (which I use to play) because I love its sound and would like to share this pleasure with others or (3) a second-hand automobile so that I could more easily get to the part-time work I do now since my husband and I share a car.

Dear Santa,
      I am 72 years old and love cooking but I have never had an Electric Mixer. I would love to have a blue Kitchen Aid Mixer. I don’t need anything…Our family increased by 4 beautiful great grand babies this year and thats gifts enough for anyone !

Dear Santa, I sure would like to have a new french door refrigerator, the one I have now doesn’t keep a constant temperature. Sometimes my fresh food freezes and sometimes my ice cream isn’t frozen. I sure could use a new refrigerator.

Thanks for listening.

Participant

Dear Santa,

I know it’s actually the day after, but I’m going to use this anyways, maybe you still have an elf that can deliver.

What we need more than anything is a way to fix the car. Right now, I’m having trouble finding a 2nd job to pay for the repairs, and if I can’t get to work, I’ll be in danger of getting to my primary job. 🙁 Vance is having trouble getting to his dr. apts, and it’s really hard right now to explain to the family why we couldn’t get anyone Christmas gifts.

Thank you,

((I know this is probably too heavy for this one, but it’s good therapy at least!)

Dear Santa,

I know that it is the day after Christmas, but I am hoping that no good deed goes undone. My Christmas wish isn’t anything for myself. My wish is that you grant the wishes of everyone else.

That children who struggle with their educations get the help they need, that the homeless find what they need to survive this crazy world, that those struggling to make ends meet find the help they need to do so, that those searching long and hard to find a job find the one that makes them happy.

I am by no means am rich beyond my wildest dreams I struggle financially like everyone else, but I am rich because I have a husband and 4 sons that love me as dearly as I love them, a wonderful family, and some of the greatest friends anyone could hope for. So Santa, this is my wish, plus maybe world peace. I know this last was is a tall order, but it would be nice.

Thank you

Congratulations to FaithWalt, our random Goodie Giveaway Recipient! However, 3 others on this list were randomly chosen to receive some goodies from Santa as well.

While Santa doesn’t have room in his sleigh for houses, large appliances, and fancy cars, nor the magic to bring back those have passed, Santa does have some good friends at Amazon who can deliver a few helpful items!

please make sure that you have your address filled out completely and updated in your usercp! Click this link, scroll towards the bottom and fill out the profile address field. otherwise a new random recipient will be drawn in your place.

merry christmas from santa & mrs. claus!

Attachments:
Viewing 44 reply threads
  • The topic ‘B101 Christmas Eve Challenge!’ is closed to new replies.