Aveeno Envirosax Tote Bag & Sample

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Aveeno Envirosax Tote Bag & Sample

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

Aveeno Envirosax Tote Bag & Samples – The first 1,000 people to sign up on 4/22 at Aveeno will receive a free limited edition Aveeno Envirosax reusable organic cotton bag and a sample of the new Aveeno Nourish shampoo and conditioner.

Link:
      AVEENO® Skin Care Products

jkpjohnson

I have heard this is at 12 Eastern, not sure however. Currently the page shows as unavailable. Has anyone gotten the page to show up?

I have tried for 2 days.

Janice Terrell

This is April 22, isn’t it? I got the screen that says to check back on April 22????

jkpjohnson

Yep, I can’t even get as far as you did

jaime

I got the same thing! Maybe I will try later.

JoAnn

I went ahead onto Aveenos’ home page and sent a e-mail concern to them about this offer.
      And copied and pasted their offer in the concern area and asked about this offer. Maybe they might fix this page or put out a reason—I might get lucky also and receive the offer this way also–fingers crossed –but not too tight Lolll.

BreakerOneNine

Thank you for your entry!

You are one of 1,000 consumers who will receive the limited edition aveeno® envirosax® reusable organic cotton bag and a sample of the new aveeno® nourish+ hair care collection shampoo and conditioner. on your behalf, the aveeno® brand will also make a $10 donation to Global Green USA, a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing climate solutions by creating green homes, schools and communities.

BreakerOneNine

I had to refresh the error page a bunch of times.

orderandlaw

@BreakerOneNine 116112 wrote:

I had to refresh the error page a bunch of times.

Then what ended up showing up?

BreakerOneNine

@orderandlaw 116144 wrote:

Then what ended up showing up?

Thank you for your entry!

You are one of 1,000 consumers who will receive the limited edition aveeno® envirosax® reusable organic cotton bag and a sample of the new aveeno® nourish+ hair care collection shampoo and conditioner. on your behalf, the aveeno® brand will also make a $10 donation to Global Green USA, a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing climate solutions by creating green homes, schools and communities.

starsinnight

Thank You For Your Interest!
      We are sorry that you are not one of the first 1,000 consumers who will receive the limited edition aveeno® enrivosax® reusable organic cotton bag. however, if you would like to receive samples of the new aveeno® nourish+ hair care collection, please click here.

thank you for your interest. this free new aveeno® nourish+ hair care collection offer is limited to one per household however, our records indicate that you have already registered for this offer.

dont remember already doing it but oh well…

DohDohBird

I got the same message as Becca. 🙁 Bummer.

Niddi

Got on first thing this morning and the site wasn’t ready to receive the requests yet. Guess they fixed it during the day but now I’m no longer one of the first 1000. Oh well, I’ve already signed up for the shampoo sample so I’ll get that anyway.

KawaiiGiggle

i sure hope i get this.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Aveeno Envirosax Tote Bag & Sample