Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! Avatars

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi!

I am still a newbie, but have a question on changing my avatar. I didn’t see any information about this, so if I missed the section where this is discussed, please forgive me. How can I add my personal avatar to my identity?

Any help is appreciated.

Mary

Hello Mary,

Remember you can always go to the top left of this page under “Quick Support” and then click on Features F.A.Q.”s–this explains alot here, very good spot to learn the site from. –I’m not sure if you have enough time here to change your Avatar. But if you do here are the steps…

At the top left side of this page where it says “Quick Support” go to “My Control Panel”, click on that it’ll take you to “Your Control Panel”, you’ll then see “Settings & Options” under this section you’ll see “Edit Avatar”, click on that and then you should be able to adjust the avatar there…
      Hope this helps. You then can finish setting up your page to recieve messages.
      Hope you enjoy your time here, there is alot of useful information and friendly people here..

@JoAnn 113061 wrote:

Hello Mary,

Remember you can always go to the top left of this page under “Quick Support” and then click on Features F.A.Q.”s–this explains alot here, very good spot to learn the site from. –I’m not sure if you have enough time here to change your Avatar. But if you do here are the steps…

At the top left side of this page where it says “Quick Support” go to “My Control Panel”, click on that it’ll take you to “Your Control Panel”, you’ll then see “Settings & Options” under this section you’ll see “Edit Avatar”, click on that and then you should be able to adjust the avatar there…
      Hope this helps. You then can finish setting up your page to recieve messages.
      Hope you enjoy your time here, there is alot of useful information and friendly people here..

Yep, I think you have it covered here JoAnn.

Thank you for the question and answer. It’s just what this newbie needed.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! Avatars