- November 21, 2012 at 10:16 pm #312095
*1 pkg Asian sesame salmon spice mix*
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
2 tbsp soy sauce-(can use low sodium)
2 lbs salmon fillets
1. Mix honey, onions, soy sauce, and spice mix in a small bowl until well blended.
Place salmon in a prepared 13×9 baking dish. Spoon honey mixture evenly
Bake salmon in preheated 375 degree oven for 22-25 minutes.
Baste occasionally with honey mixture.
*For the Planned over meal:
1. Break up the left over salmon fillets and add to a bowl.
2. Scramble 1 egg and add to the salmon.
Add 1/8 – 1/4 cup cornmeal mix to the bowl. Gently stir everything together.
4. Shape into patties then carefully fry until golden brown.
2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
1 tsp dry minced garlic
1 tsp dry minced onions
3/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper-optional
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.