- January 12, 2009 at 12:14 am #269282
1 C. sugar
1/2 c. light corn syrup
1 c. raw peanuts
1 t. butter
1 t. vanilla
1 t. baking soda
Spray an 8×10′ pan with cooking spray.
In a large, microwave-safe bowl [note to self: the big bowls that go with everyday dishes work great] mix the sugar and corn syrup. Microwave 4 minutes on high. Stir in peanuts and microwave 5 more minutes. Stir in butter and vanilla until butter melts. Microwave 2 minutes. Stir in baking soda and quickly pour into pan.
Cool and break into pieces. Store airtight.
- January 12, 2009 at 12:36 am #409412
Does this have the wrong title? Oh well, still looks sooooo yummy! 😉
- January 12, 2009 at 9:40 am #409410
dummy me sometimes…its right now 🙂
- January 12, 2009 at 1:44 pm #409471
That’s ok! We’ve all done it! 🙂
- January 12, 2009 at 1:45 pm #409472
I have been just forgetting everything lately…. LOL
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.