Are you ready for Christmas?

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Are you ready for Christmas?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

This might not help but you should start watching amazon soon, they end up having some amazing sales for Christmas. Last year I only bought from them, I had to get toys for my 3 daughters and I ended up getting them more then usual and spending less money. They had some of the big items that I normally would have passed up in the stores because of the high prices but I got them for cheap, like the life sized Dora Doll $85 in stores..30 on amazing and the Dora Talking Vanity 70 in stores..24 on Amazon.

Im putting money aside now and going to start hitting them up on black friday and hopefully it will work out as well this year as it did last.

— On Sat, 8/9/08, dash wrote:

Subject: Budget101.com : Are you ready for Christmas?
      To: Undisclosed-Recipient@yahoo.com
      Date: Saturday, August 9, 2008, 8:56 AM

How is everyone buying Christmas gifts or making them or whatever, for Christmas this year to keep costs down?

I am almost finished with my shopping … and thought this might be a good subject to talk about in budgeting and saving and not wasting…dash

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Are you ready for Christmas?