Are you ready for Christmas?

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Are you ready for Christmas?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Um, wouldn't the alternative be knowing what you want; how much it costs and putting aside a little bit of money each week or month until you have enough? Self-layaway, so to speak, aka saving up for what you want.

Yes, I suppose there is a risk that the 'model' you want won't be available later but you can usually find a reasonable or better substitute when that happens.

Christena

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Toni Dupont <missmouse16a@yahoo.com> wrote:

wish that were true in all areas, but we don''t have any stores out here (sf bay area, ca) that have layaway that i know of, except for limited specialty stores (like a bridal shop or some high-end jewelry shops) unfortunately, the alternative is charge cards and when you can't afford it or don't want to open yet another account, you are out of luck.

Toni

Walmart still does

I'd like to know what stores have layaway now.
      I don't know of any.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Are you ready for Christmas?