Are you ready for Christmas?

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Are you ready for Christmas?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I have to share a gift I bought my kids several years ago that they used forever. I went to the local hardware store and bought four or five different sized funnels – made out of plastic and fortunately in bright colors. A cheap gift and they used them in the bath tub, sand box, etc.This year I’m going to go to uhaul and get my son a variety of boxes.(the larger one and a roll of packing tape) for fort making etc.

he loves boxes and creating. this is a fairly cheap gift compared to other things.

tammy

When there is no wind, row.

original message —-
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 4:16:23 PM
      Subject: Budget101.com : Re: Are you ready for Christmas?

Well I’m giving Help I’m snowed in boxs for Christmas for my brother and his family and my brother in law and his family. In the box I’m putting a candle matches, flash light, cookie mix in a jar, hot cocoa mix and mugs (which I bought for .25 after christmas, a puzzle some little books with like word search and sakoue (sp?) Actually I forgot what I have put in the boxs. I have been buying and wrapping stuff all year long.
      Have A Blessed Day
      Joy

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Are you ready for Christmas?