Are you ready for Christmas?

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Are you ready for Christmas?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I am not sure what I am going to do much yet. get here things from the Famiy dollar or Dollar General whenI find good things. My daughter said she needed sheets so found some good deals at the Dollar general on full size sheets when they were cleanring out extras from this past Christmas.

My son and his wife like the apple design in their Kitchen so I found at Family dollar a Apple Canister set with matching salt and pepper shaker and a apple paper towel holder that matches. So that is what they will get. Not sure about my other 2 daughters yet and we did so well last year on Black Friday at Kmarts for the grandkids we plan to do the same again this year.

We got really nice pj sets, sweaters and jean sets all for under $100 for 7 grandkids. Now this Christmas there will be 9 grandkids. My son and his wife just had their little guy this Saturday the 9th.

I am hoping to do good again at Kmarts this year.
      I might be making gift baskets up also.

We buy sets of things at the Dollar store and take them out and put them into baskets.

Debbie

Original Message
      To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
      Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 8:56 AM
      Subject: Budget101.com : Are you ready for Christmas?

How is everyone buying Christmas gifts or making them or whatever, for Christmas this year to keep costs down?

I am almost finished with my shopping … and thought this might be a good subject to talk about in budgeting and saving and not wasting…dash

no virus found in this incoming message.
      checked by avg - https://www.avg.com version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.6.0/1602 - Release Date: 8/9/2008 1:22 pm

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Are you ready for Christmas?