- May 28, 2014 at 12:42 pm #342256LissKeymaster
Budget101 Challenge Name: Are you a Grill Sergeant??
Link to the Challenge Issued: https://www.budget101.com/frugal-savings/412065-b101-challenge-you-grill-sergeant.htmlwinner/goodie giveaway recipient: LengLenga
- June 7, 2014 at 5:30 pm #453894
Although I am “allowed” to out together grills, from the tiny basic charcoal model to a gas grill, my husband mans the BBQ grills at home. Someday, I will get brave and push him aside and take my turn at the outdoor kitchen.
- June 14, 2014 at 4:45 pm #454181I have yet to master the grill. I have done a couple of dinners on the grill, but they were overcooked. My husband is the grill master in our house.
- June 18, 2014 at 11:25 am #454240
I love to grill! Especially to get the heat out of the kitchen. My favorite meat to grill is Marinated Skirt Steaks 🙂
- June 22, 2014 at 7:25 pm #454584
I will grill anything and everything! My husband has no interest in grilling or cooking so it is up to me. I have had flops, but I’ve just had the attitude, “learn, adjust, and try again”.My chicken breasts with pineapple-chili sauce has been handed out to many as a simple meal to impress on a date.
The topic ‘Are you a "Grill" Sergeant? . . .’ is closed to new replies.