Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals B101 Challenges Are you a "Grill" Sergeant? . . .

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Liss
      Keymaster

Budget101 Challenge Name: Are you a Grill Sergeant??

Link to the Challenge Issued: https://www.budget101.com/frugal-savings/412065-b101-challenge-you-grill-sergeant.html

winner/goodie giveaway recipient: LengLenga

two cents What are Budget101 Challenges? Read More Here
      two cents How are Challenge Winners Selected? Read More Here

Although I am “allowed” to out together grills, from the tiny basic charcoal model to a gas grill, my husband mans the BBQ grills at home. Someday, I will get brave and push him aside and take my turn at the outdoor kitchen.

I have yet to master the grill. I have done a couple of dinners on the grill, but they were overcooked. My husband is the grill master in our house.

I love to grill! Especially to get the heat out of the kitchen. My favorite meat to grill is Marinated Skirt Steaks 🙂

I will grill anything and everything! My husband has no interest in grilling or cooking so it is up to me. I have had flops, but I’ve just had the attitude, “learn, adjust, and try again”.

My chicken breasts with pineapple-chili sauce has been handed out to many as a simple meal to impress on a date.

Viewing 4 reply threads

The topic ‘Are you a "Grill" Sergeant? . . .’ is closed to new replies.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals B101 Challenges Are you a "Grill" Sergeant? . . .