- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated November 8, 2008 at 1:42 pm by .
- November 8, 2008 at 12:33 am #266263
1 lb dried apricots
1/2 lb dark bittersweet chocolate
1 cup toated pine nuts (pignolas)
Inset 2 toothpicks into each dried apricot. Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler. Dip each apricot in chocolate, letting excess drip off.
Roll each in pine nuts. Place on waxed paper covered cookie sheet and chill 20 minutes.
Notes: You can use semisweet chocolate for a sweeter version.
Number of Servings: 25-30
- November 8, 2008 at 11:59 am #403107
Do you leave the toothpicks in these?
- November 8, 2008 at 12:06 pm #403109
No, I believe you take the toothpicks out. I think they are just used as “handles” so you can dip them in the chocolate, etc. 🙂
- November 8, 2008 at 12:37 pm #403112
Thank you! My mind isn’t thinking to clearly this morning and after a couple hours of thinking about those tooth picks I thought I should just ask! So glad someone posted the pumpkin tip this morning also!
Just not thinking clearly and really need to start on those pumpkins right away!
- November 8, 2008 at 1:42 pm #403117
Oh, I’ve been there!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.