- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated April 20, 2009 at 1:52 pm by .
- April 19, 2009 at 11:57 pm #272596DohDohBird
At our house, we call these apple panny-cakes. Here’s the recipe, It makes a huge number of pancakes, which can be frozen and reheated for quick breakfasts.
4 cups flour (I use oat flour and whole wheat together)
2 cups milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup baking powder (yes, it’s not a typo)
2 tsp salt
1/3 cup sugar
2 cups natural applesauce
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp ground nutmeg (you might like less than me)
Beat the eggs. Add the milk and oil and applesauce. In a different bowl mix the dry ingredients.
Blend wet and dry together. Make pancakes till you’re blue in the face, freeze them, and go put up your feet. 🙂
- April 20, 2009 at 2:21 am #419792Janice Terrell
In the past I have used left over pancakes to make PB&J or peanut butter & banana sandwiches. I’ll bet they would be really good with apple pancakes. Thank you for this recipe (though I might have to cut down the quantity!!!).
- April 20, 2009 at 12:35 pm #419832jaime
I think my picky dd will love these thanks so much 🙂
- April 20, 2009 at 1:52 pm #419843tsgal
Yum, these sound really good. My boys would like these. Thanks for the great recipe.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.