- December 19, 2008 at 9:31 pm #267979
4 granny smith apples
2 sticks butter, melted
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup Splenda
2 pk Crescent rolls
1 12oz Mt. Dew (regular, not diet)
peel and core apples, cut each into 8 slices
roll 2 slices into each crescent roll, pinch and twist , seal well
place rolls in 9×13 pan
mix melted butter, cinnamon and splenda, add Mt Dew and mix well
pour over rolls and bake at 350 for 45 min
let stand for 30 min before serving
can’t take credit for this one, recipe given to me by a friend
- December 21, 2008 at 3:55 pm #406639
I’ll have to print this one out. I LOVE apple dumplings!!!!!!!
- December 21, 2008 at 5:32 pm #406645
This sure sounds good and easy too.
- December 21, 2008 at 11:14 pm #406687
Oooh! This sounds absolutely delicious! 🙂
- December 22, 2008 at 2:41 pm #406728
Hope you enjoy, we seem to use a lot of apple recipes (guess it’s because we stock up on apples in the fall when they’re cheap)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.