- October 24, 2015 at 11:39 am #364097
If you like apple cider and you like fireball, you are going to love apple cider fireball shots! these are so easy to make and they’ll definitely be a hit at your halloween party or your next tailgating event!
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups of Hard Apple Cider
- 1/2 cup of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- 1/2 cup of Sour Apple Schnapps
- 2 envelopes of Knox Gelatin
- Combine water and apple cider into a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Add Knox Gelatin, stir till dissolved.
- Remove from heat, add Fireball and Apple Schnapps, stir
- Let the mixture cool 5-10 minutes before pouring into plastic jello shot cups.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- October 24, 2015 at 11:48 am #462372FreebieQueenModerator
If you’re in a hurry, here’s another version you’ll enjoy as well:
heat 1 cup of the cider until very hot, near boiling. Add the jello, stirring until dissolved. Remove from heat. Add the other cup of cider and a cup of fireball whiskey. Let it cool 10 minutes, transfer to small shot cups.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.