- January 28, 2006 at 4:52 pm #235867
6 cups Thinly sliced apples
1 cup Granulated sugar
1 Tbsp All-purpose flour
1 tsp Cinnamon
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
1/2 cup Melted butter
3 cups soft bread crumbs
In a large bowl combine apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon and lemon zest. In another bowl, combine butter and bread crumbs. In prepared slow cooker, layer one-third of bread crumb mixture, then one-half of apple mixture. Repeat layers of bread crumbs and fruit, then finish with a final layer of bread crumbs on top.
Cover and cook on High for 4 hours until bubbly and brown.
- March 31, 2012 at 3:35 pm #431748
Def trying this one! Have I mentioned that I absolutely LOVE this site?!! 😉
- January 28, 2014 at 6:46 pm #449411
Sounds yummy, going to try it!
- January 28, 2014 at 11:19 pm #449430
No-work dessert?! What could be better?
- February 23, 2014 at 3:50 pm #451415
Sounds so easy and delicious! Will definitely have to try this one.
- February 23, 2014 at 10:17 pm #451458
It’s quite yummy and just so easy. Let us know how it turns out!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.