Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Anyone got their paper stimulus check yet?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

be glad that’s all that they are doing, I had defaulted, tried to get back current, fell behind again, and they are now garnishing my check for 15% every 2 weeks, joy, joy.

Thomas & Tracy Harris
      TNT Quarter Horses home of:
      TNTS Jack Be Blue – 2004 AQHA Buckskin Stallion
      TNTS Medicine Man – 2005 AQHA Perlino Stallion
      [url=”https://”%5D%5B/url%5D

Quote:
      Original Message
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 9:04 AM
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Anyone got their paper stimulus check yet?

i have a quick question for you, i hope im not imposing. if i am please just tell me to shut up! thanks
      i owe a student loan from many years ago. every year we file an injured spouse form with our taxes so they wont be intercepted (im not a deadbeat, i pay on it when i can afford it). i dont have any income so the only income is my hubby’s. my question is this: they deducted our stimulus check by half even though we filed the injured spouse. the letter i got said they are sending the other half to the student loan. i have tried to call several times and nobody there seems to know anything about it. do you know anything about it or who i can contact because this doesnt seem right to me. thanks for any help you can offer.
      Sher
      “Faith is not developed by miracles. Miracles are a result of great faith!”

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Anyone got their paper stimulus check yet?