Stuff I’d Like to See General Anybody else tired of all the Cyber Monday email ads?????

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

We have 7 email addresses used for various uses and it seems like all I have been doing today is weeding thru Cyber Monday emails. I can see them sending out 1 in the morning, but I am getting several (only 4 hours left, only 2 hours left). I cannot wait til this holiday season is over (only the emails part).

I made the mistake of signing up to take a survey. My e-mail tripled and they were not supposed to share it with anyone. Ha!

I hear you on this. Really do I need 20 reminders in one day?! Now it will be Cyber Week sales…oh well guess I shouldn’t complain to much. 🙂

I am still getting them and it is now Friday! Does Cyber Monday/Week end or does it become Cyber Month? Thanks; Virginia

@Virginia 258627 wrote:

I am still getting them and it is now Friday! Does Cyber Monday/Week end or does it become Cyber Month? Thanks; Virginia

Yeah…REALLY good question. :-/

I think we will be getting them until 12/24/12, then we will get the After Holiday Sales emails!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General Anybody else tired of all the Cyber Monday email ads?????