- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated October 23, 2008 at 5:25 pm by .
- October 23, 2008 at 4:04 pm #265116
Mix Boric Acid and Sugar in a bowl. Then soak Cotton ball in Mixture and let dry. Place Cotton balls in path of Ants.
Poof – they all go bye-bye 🙂
1/3 cup molasses
6 tablespoons sugar
6 tablespoons active dry yeast
Mix ingredients together in a small bowl until they form a smooth past. Spread the mixture into plastic lid. Any old plastic container will do. Set the mixture near the mouth of ant hill.
For kitchen areas, coat a strip of cardboard with the mixture and lay along floor or in crevices where ants travel. Works best with medium to large ants. Try substituting honey for the molasses.
- October 23, 2008 at 4:47 pm #401355
I have made the second version and it really does work! Especially for those big black ants. Thanks
- October 23, 2008 at 5:25 pm #401370
I get those tiny ants that bite!!! OUCH!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.