- This topic has 14 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated October 22, 2008 at 12:56 pm by .
- October 13, 2008 at 12:53 pm #264540
Hello everyone….My name is Jeff and I am living in High Point, NC. “Furniture Capitol of the World”…I have been lurking on the site for a while now. Figured it was time to introduce myself and say hello. I am 32 years old and a chef. Right now I am a catering coordinator for P.F. Changs. It is a pilot program for Changs and as far as I know is only available here in the Greensboro P.F. Changs…I have been enjoying the recipes on here and plan on dropping a few of my own…I guess that is enough for now…Hope you all have a good day!:003:
- October 13, 2008 at 4:20 pm #400390
Welcome Jeff! Glad you have enjoyed the site and are now posting. Look forward to those recipes you will be posting.
- October 13, 2008 at 5:42 pm #400406
Thank for the welcome…I was wondering if I was gonna get any…lol
- October 13, 2008 at 10:27 pm #400438
Welcome to the group Jeff. Glad you could join us
- October 14, 2008 at 6:53 am #400458
Hey~!!! How are you Jeff? Welcome aboard!! I look forward to trying some of your recipes!! You will find some of the friendliest group of people here, feel free to jump on in and asked or post!! 🙂
- October 14, 2008 at 10:02 am #400477
Thanks for the welcome everyone!:045:
- October 14, 2008 at 12:32 pm #400511
I love the avatar!!!
- October 14, 2008 at 12:37 pm #400514
- October 14, 2008 at 12:44 pm #400515
You can add your own avatar, at the top of the page click on Avatar Options. Of course might want to check the rules, I’m sure it would have to be a family friendly avatar.
- October 14, 2008 at 12:52 pm #400518
Yeah you can change and add your own personal pictures 🙂
- October 14, 2008 at 12:57 pm #400520
Some of the “Board Offered” avatars are not “Family Friendly”…for example:….regardless all mine are (well…maybe not all..lol)…Maybe I just dont have enough post to add my own avatar….because it is not an option for me as of right now…No biggie though.
- October 16, 2008 at 8:58 am #400720
Hello and Welcome Jeff! We look forward to hearing from you and seeing some of those recipes! My daughter is a chef also, pastry chef.. she just graduated this past may from JWU in RI.
- October 16, 2008 at 11:39 am #400731
A Chef how great –Hope you start posting some of your recipes here. Always can use some tips/pointers in cooking too.
Where I work we cook for a captive 1,420, three times a days.
This is a very friendly site/ everyone is very helpful–So Enjoy
- October 20, 2008 at 8:18 pm #400988
How close are you to Chapel Hill, I’ve seen many Bball games from the Smith Center. Of course we had to drive from MN, it was cheaper to drive 10 years ago.
Look forward to seeing your Avitar around. Welcome Aboard.
- October 20, 2008 at 11:17 pm #401016
Welcome! ENjoy the group! And I can’t wait to see your recipes!!!! 🙂
- October 22, 2008 at 12:56 pm #401178
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.