- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated December 8, 2015 at 1:50 am by .
- February 13, 2012 at 9:49 pm #303422
When packing his lunch, put a note in his lunch box, or coat pocket, telling him to meet you somewhere (like a park) after work, then surprise him with a picnic…Just thought that sounded fun and cute
- August 8, 2013 at 9:14 pm #441686
As a mans point of view, I would LOVE to find a note like that in my lunch box !! That would be awesome ! What a nice thing to do.
- August 8, 2013 at 10:55 pm #441698
Just in case he decides to skip lunch, also leave a note at home for him to find, so he won’t worry himself sick wondering where you are and you don’t wait for hours waiting for him to show up.
- October 31, 2014 at 5:37 pm #459124
I came across this idea and I find it fun and cute! The idea is to have a home-dinning experience with one of the local hosts on BonAppetour, and you will be treated to a fancy meal at their homes.
- December 8, 2015 at 1:50 am #462597
Oh ,I never get such a note for 5 years .Let me remember ,the first time I got the note from my girlfriend ,when she cooked lunch for the first time ,I was very happy .Now as time passed ,we all never do some thing like this .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.