- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated January 27, 2006 at 12:59 am by .
- January 27, 2006 at 12:59 am #235846Candace
Angel Cinnamon Valentine’s Day Pretzel Recipe
Ingredients:1 c. warm water
2 T sugar
2 pkgs. dry yeast1 egg
4 c. flour
cookie sheet1. Place sugar in bowl, add warm water. Stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Add yeast and let the bowl sit for 15 minutes. After the yeast turns
foamy, gradually stir in flour until dough is thick enough to knead.
the dough for a few minutes.3. Shape dough into a ball and put it into greased bowl. Cover bowl with
dish towel and put it in a warm place until dough has doubled in size (about
4. Punch down the dough and roll it with a rolling pin. Cut into strips.
Now you can form the dough into hearts, arrows, cupids or other shapes.
5. Put the shapes on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Coat the top of each
pretzel with the beaten egg.Sprinkle with salt.
6. Bake for 12 minutes at 400 degrees F. Let them cool slightly, then
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.