- February 16, 2009 at 1:22 pm #270645
I just tried to reply to a post and it said that it had to be approved first!? Awww come on I don’t want to have to wait for my replies/posts. 😉 Is anyone else having this issue?
Last night I could post just fine.
- February 16, 2009 at 7:51 pm #415062Depending on the forum you responded in. If it is your first time posting in that forum your posts have to be approved. We try to get to them as soon as we notice them 🙂
- February 16, 2009 at 8:15 pm #415064
I had the same problem this morning for this forum only. i think liss reviews and approves all replys for this forum, because it has to do with registrations, logins,……….
i am 100% sure that this reply will go into approval, as well.
- February 16, 2009 at 8:16 pm #415065this was the message i received after entering my last reply to this thread.Quote:jkpjohnson
thank you for posting! your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.
- February 17, 2009 at 11:27 am #415145
I haven’t had any problems,Quote:we try to get to them as soon as we notice them
and you ladies are always doing a great job too.
- February 17, 2009 at 12:36 pm #415178i had this problem with this forum yesterday.
- February 17, 2009 at 3:38 pm #415188
It’s alright…as long as I can read posts all is good in the world. I swear the few days that I couldn’t get on here just proved how addicted I am this site and all of you. 🙂
- September 12, 2014 at 12:41 pm #458510
I understand so am I.I looked and tried every way I could think of but it would not let me login. so i said the heck with it and set up a new account. i wish this site had a better way to help with login problems. maybe a way to email the site.it is such a pain to start all over again. :deadhorse::deadhorse:
- September 13, 2014 at 9:41 am #458520scmary;581674 wrote:I understand so am I.I looked and tried every way I could think of but it would not let me login. so i said the heck with it and set up a new account. i wish this site had a better way to help with login problems. maybe a way to email the site.
it is such a pain to start all over again. :deadhorse::deadhorse:
if you’ve lost your username and or password, you can have it reset by clicking on the “forgot password” which appears in the top right hand corner when you enter an incorrect username or password.alternatively, you can simply explain your situation in the tech support forum and someone will get back to you. 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.