- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated November 20, 2008 at 3:48 pm by .
- November 17, 2008 at 7:34 pm #266753
1 (6-ounce) jar cheese spread
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Place all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Mix well with a handheld electric mixer for about 3 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl, until completely combined. Store in a plastic container with a snap-on lid in the refrigerator. Serve at room temperature.
Try serving spread with celery sticks, crackers, crusty French bread or baked potatoes.
- November 17, 2008 at 9:05 pm #403815
rtebalt this sounds like a great cheese spread. This would go great with my crackers on Thanksgiving. Thanks..
- November 18, 2008 at 12:09 am #403827
Thanks! That’s why I put it under Thanksgiving Threads. I found it in a list of Thanksgiving appetizers & I thought it looked like a nice easy one. 🙂
- November 20, 2008 at 3:48 pm #404121
I am saving this recipe for sure, sounds so yummy! Can you tell I love food? Thanks
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.