Advoce on a no seat belt ticket

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Advoce on a no seat belt ticket

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I have to second Yolanda’s post. I too am a wife of a police officer and every time he goes out, my one worry is whether he will make it home to his wife and kids.My fiance (20 years ago)was also a police officer and was killed when he went on a motel room non payment call, just a routine call, unfortunately the people who were in the room were wanted for armed robbery, and very violent. Though people may not always like them,remember,almost all of thepolice officersare there to protect us, to make your neighborhoods and streets safe, but end up getting more abuse than any other professionand all they are doing istrying to make a living doing something they love, or respect. As to the ticket, here in the Detroit Area of Michigan, it is the law to wear your seat beat whenever the car is running, even if your just sitting in
      a parking lot listening to music, andyou can be stopped just for notwearing it. My husband also goes to court, though that’s not to say that he hasn’tmade mistakes, but for the most part courts willnormally side with theofficer, whetherit’s right or wrong. If you went to court you mightend up paying waymore than what the ticket actually is. Lisa

Yolonda wrote:

First thing, I am a proud wife of a police officer and Navy reservist.

• [/list]Visit Your Group

Ads on Yahoo! Learn more now. Reach customers searching for you.

Food Lovers Real Food Group on Yahoo! Groups find out more.

Best of Y! Groups Check it out and nominate your group to be featured.

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.

Viewing 0 reply threads

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Advoce on a no seat belt ticket