Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List ADHD or Aspergers? Please help! Child #2

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

i would again definitely get him into a neurolgist asap.

it does sound like autism or aspbergers but I am not a doc — could also be depression related to adhd and/or autism but all the signs are there, speech delay, social problems, adhd symptoms………as a parent with another child with aspbergers you prob know the signs to look for, as far as not putting him in special ed over 1 iq point I would use the no child left behind laws as well as the other laws put in place to help him (cant remember the statutes) but if he is consistently failing or failing to meet IEP goals the school is required by law to help him placement wise or refer him to another school that can help.

first step is gettting the correct diagnosis and getting that to his school and forcing them to follow
      the plan the dr wants. it will be a battle it sounds but worth it in the end.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] “] Try it now.[/url]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List ADHD or Aspergers? Please help! Child #2