Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

My experience in the last week or so has been that at least 60 to70% of the messages have been regarding adhd, etc. my thought was that there are yahoo groups that devote themselves to this disorder and the discussion would better serve itself in one of those groups than a group devoted to budgeting.

kp…who has been hitting the delete button more than reading.

Original Message
      To: budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:14 pm
      subject: re: budget101.com : re: adhd~ could we please end this thread???? my opinion click delete

cant people just click on delete when they dont want to read something? i am vegetarian and i dont really care to read about 101 recipes for hamburger meat but I am not going to ask for the thread to be closed…I just use my finger to push the delete button. Its really quite easy….
      JMHO,
      Tressa

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:48:37 -0500
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : re: adhd~ could we please end this thread????

I agree…I don’t see where this has anything to do with budgeting…there must be other Yahoo groups devoted to this/these conditions.

jmho…kp

Original Message
      Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 9:13 PM
      Subject: Budget101.com : re: adhd~ could we please end this thread????

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Erica Hager
      Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 9:21 PM
      Subject: Budget101.com : adhd

“adhd, autism , aspergers and add are all on the autism spectrum. think of them all being on a number line with add being on the positive (or least bad) end and autism being on the negative end.”

wow i think i understand what you are trying to get across but as a parent of a child with autism that was very poorly and insensitively phrased! to imply that a child with autism is “worse” or “more negative” is inaccurate at very least.

climb to the top of the charts!play the word scramble challenge with star power. play now!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.