adhd

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

<oddsupport-2@yahoogroups.com>, i belong to this group!! this is for adhd/odd and such. just thought i would through this out thier if people want to talk to other parents

karen pierce wrote: I agree…I don’t see where this has anything to do with budgeting…there must be other Yahoo groups devoted to this/these conditions.

jmho…kp

Original Message
      From: angies_groups To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 9:13 PM Subject: Budget101.com : re: adhd~ could we please end
      this thread????

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Budget101.com : adhd

“adhd, autism , aspergers and add are all on the autism spectrum.

think of them all being on a number line with add being on the positive (or least bad) end and autism being on the negative end.”

wow I think I understand what you are trying to get across but as a parent of a child with autism that was very poorly and insensitively phrased! to imply that a child with autism is “worse” or “more negative” is inaccurate at very least.

Dee Need Vehicle work Done? Contact Time Wise Mobile Mechanic 518-470-2377 Ask for Jeff..He will set up a time to come and meet with you to check out your vehicle problems. He comes to you at home or work or where ever you happen to be! Open 24 hrs

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.