Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Cant people just click on DELETE when they dont want to read something? I am vegetarian and I dont really care to read about 101 recipes for hamburger meat but I am not going to ask for the thread to be closed…I just use my finger to push the delete button. Its really quite easy….

JMHO,

Tressa

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:48:37 -0500
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : re: adhd~ could we please end this thread????

I agree…I don’t see where this has anything to do with budgeting…there must be other Yahoo groups devoted to this/these conditions.

jmho…kp

Original Message
      Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 9:13 PM
      Subject: Budget101.com : re: adhd~ could we please end this thread????

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Erica Hager
      Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 9:21 PM
      Subject: Budget101.com : adhd

“adhd, autism , aspergers and add are all on the autism spectrum. think of them all being on a number line with add being on the positive (or least bad) end and autism being on the negative end.”

wow i think i understand what you are trying to get across but as a parent of a child with autism that was very poorly and insensitively phrased! to imply that a child with autism is “worse” or “more negative” is inaccurate at very least.

climb to the top of the charts!play the word scramble challenge with star power. play now!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.